- Water based - Decorative Paints
Domain is a high-quality universal colorant in a special formula of different colorants. They can
be used to tint or shade water-based and oil-based paints. With added solvent, they dissolve in paints
to give stable colors on walls. They are manufactured, based on the Universal Colorants system.
Finish: Stable colors
Color: 17 colors, according to MIDO Color Shades card
Products: Talweena – Domain – Al Arosa
• Stir the colorants well by shaking the bottle.
• Stir the product you want to tint well before adding solvents.
• Add colorants in small amounts while continuously stirring.
• Add the appropriate amount while stirring well till getting the desired color.